Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FI Geniuses, if you were the head of TSA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who cares about PC. I don't see a problem with profiling. Lets face it, certain races cause certain problems.

Who cares about PC. I don't see a problem with profiling. Lets face it, certain races cause certain problems.

If our local county cops can sit in the median of the interstate and "profile" while looking for someone with a trunk full of drugs, why can't our federal rent-a-cops do the same for terrorists?

If our local county cops can sit in the median of the interstate and "profile" while looking for someone with a trunk full of drugs, why can't our federal rent-a-cops do the same for terrorists?

Ding Ding Ding...we have a winner.

Ask what's the diff between local "county" and federally owned program?

Then look at the strides in govt expansion since 9/11 and the battles that have ensued over states rights, the rise of the tea party etc. Someones been on the power grab.

That is a big reason you see the push back at all levels.

Just curious if the President tapped you to replace Janet Napolitano aka "Big Sis", what would you do in response to the current airport security controversy with passengers?

Clean it out, all top positions at the agency replace. Then, get the ElAl security force and do what they advise to the letter.

Clean it out, all top positions at the agency replace. Then, get the ElAl security force and do what they advise to the letter.

I respect greatly the Israeli security apparatus and model however, Israel is a small country with only 2 major commercial airports. They perform things that unfortunately would not be very palatable to most Americans, backround checks, profiling, extensive bag searches and yes, pat downs.

Part of their culture (an aspect that is too quickly forgotten in our country) is that they never forget that they are under siege and as a result are always vigilant.

Effective immediately, initiate mandatory anal probes for all pilots. Especially the ipod wearing, spiky haired RJ drivers!:p

You look like one of the 9/11 terrorists, you get the immediate federal cavity search. What, your religion doesnt permit it - well fine, then YOU DONT FLY.

You dont look like one of the 9/11 terrorists, you get profiled, if you pass profiling, have a good flight - if you dont pass the profiling, you get the current system, if you pass that, have a good flight.

I have said it since 9/12/01 - what they didnt accomplish yesterday, mark my words - our government will.

Latest resources

Back