• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FFDO firearms

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're in a LOCKED ROOM and are prohibited from opening the door. An entire RJ full of bloodthirsty savages with razor blades and boxcutters isn't a threat to you.

On that single point, you are correct. Sort of......there is no prohibition from opening that door for many reasons in flight and most of them are reasonable. However, there is one other person on my side of the locked door...... I'm just sain'

Apparently since leaving this idiot circus my IQ has recovered to the point that I now SEEM stupid to the rest of you.

Have fun, dumbasses!

Two pilot guys who have passed background checks, sitting together in a locked room. The 50 people sitting in the room next door all went through a metal detector or more likely an x-ray scan of their bodies/grope down physical search.

Those pilots seem like the least likely people in all of America to need a handgun during the course of their jobs. The FFDO program (as it is), like most other 9/11 reactions, is completely idiotic.

This statement is completely idiotic! :beer:

Kahr is owned by The Moonies, and that took them off my list when I was gun shopping. I like that they're US-made, but I won't support that organization.

You're missing out on some nice weapons, butthead... :uzi:

Has anyone (not a FFDO) bought a Glock recently with the discount? I've heard that Glock has done away with their First Responder program so the only way to get the LEO price now is to join GSSF and even with that you only get one discounted piece of tupperware.

....wait.....

So some of you are somehow AGAINST reasons to buy NICE guns at a discount?

Jeebus...I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

You're missing out on some nice weapons, butthead... :uzi:

Oh, believe me, I know! The PM9 was absolutely perfect for what I wanted, but I just couldn't give money to those nutjobs. Maybe I'll pick one up second-hand one of these days. For now, chunky as it is, my little Glock 26 is working nicely for me.

Oh, believe me, I know! The PM9 was absolutely perfect for what I wanted, but I just couldn't give money to those nutjobs. Maybe I'll pick one up second-hand one of these days. For now, chunky as it is, my little Glock 26 is working nicely for me.

I would've sold you my PM9 if I had known...

Latest resources

Back