FEX written

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CaptElmo

Does anybody know any software or school where I could get the FEX, in the least amount of time?

Thank you

fex

I used http://www.sheppardair.com/ and scored 100%. The best thing is the software can be downloaded to a laptop and you can prep while on the road.

I've used All ATPs at Mercer County airport in Trenton. I've taken the stupid test 5 times and I think the last time I took it, I sat at the computer memorizing questions for 90 minutes and then finished the test in 20 minutes. The proctor didn't believe me when I told him I was ready to start the test. I don't think more than a handful of questions have changed over the years. Don't work the problems. I just remember the answer based on what the CG or mach number, etc was. They narrow it down to like 3 or 4 problems.

ALL ATPS, hands down. There is NO faster, better way.

Except for sheppard air.com

Done both. Sheppard Air is at home, on your computer. All you have to do is find a testing center and they have links to them on their website.

Jeeze, I just used the Gleim book.

(must be old)

I wish I could find a book. seems like it is all software these days.

I wish I could find a book. seems like it is all software these days.

Amazon.com is your friend....they have older versions available...I dont think a current one is in print right now.

Latest resources

Back