• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Female CFI's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wasn't saying she was a bad guy, just posting the fact that she was the guy who the other poster was talking about.

And I have to correct you, it is SHE, not he, presently!

Put your hand on the trim...

NO NOT THAT TRIM!

:)

Metro752 said:
And I have to correct you, it is SHE, not he, presently!
This just reinforces my theory about high-time CFI's. Every "senior" instructor I've ever met is wierd. Let's see... I'm crammed into a small cockpit getting instruction from a guy who wears a dress to work and I'm supposed to trust his judgement? I'm going to sit through his lesson on "Decision Making? I'm sure that guy at Palomar knows her stuff but c'mon.

If you have more than 4,000hrs dual given in a 172, stay away from children and small pets.

WAIT A MINUTE! Let me get this straight--a WOMAN cfi??? That's like saying a WOMAN PILOT!! Women don't know how to fly planes! Who in the heck came up with that idea?? Women are good at cooking, having babies, being secretaries and such, but pilots???? C'mon, give me a break....

They probably all start crying the second you exceed 45 degrees bank and I seriously doubt they can handle the g-forces involved in doing stalls.

Okay, now that I've ticked off 5% of the female population of pilots, let me say I'm kidding.....really. If it were possible for a woman pilot to be a better flier than me, I would gladly be her co-pilot. Of course, I know it's not possible so I'm not worried. Of course, I don't believe there is another male pilot who is better than me either so you can't say I'm being a chauvenist :)

There's something I like about xxxxxxxxxxx but I can't quite put my finger on it.GC

It would have been funnier if you'd made this up yourself. Please don't make us police you. If you want ribald humor, (and I do) take it to another forum- not this one please.

Thanks,

UAL78

Last edited by a moderator:
Haaaa!!!!!

J.C. Boylls!!! I knew it!! Does he really go out in public wearing women's clothing???!!!! If so, why did he change into regular men's clothing for the King videos?

that is too funny!

happy new year to you all!
GC1B

I am a female CFI with about 400 hours dual given. I have not had one student cancel a flight or not schedule a flight with me because I am female. I have only had one occassion where I can surmise my student was a no-show because he did not want to fly with a woman (some of the comments he made), life goes on and I go on to the next lesson :).

Overall I think most students do not care if I am male or female, they recognize I made it to this point and can help get them where they want to go.

Students have the least preconceived notions in general about gender when it comes to flight training.

Felicia, feel free to pm me for more insight.

Women can make great instructors, and they can make lousy ones--just like guys. I've had good and bad instruction from both the guys and the girls. It just all depends on them personally.

-Goose

One of the DPE's at the flight school I graduated from is female. She's one of the most persued DE's for checkrides because of her demeanor. Very un-intimidating. She also happens to be a check-airman(she prefers that title)at SWA. Great gal.

Rook

Latest resources

Back