• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fellow Pilot needs Recommendation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I never said that Dems don't love America. Of course you do. Plenty good Americans have shed there blood for America.

I do wonder why every time some one brings up tighter restrictions on the borders you parade out some Dem congress person complaining about racism.

Before you start, I think the borders under W are a mess.

Before this starts to get ugly, we agree that ole' Mahmoud needs to take his desk, chair, computer and koran and get out of our country.

CLAMBAKE

Pkober you are an A$$ Hole. So d--k head because you are a republican it makes you a better American. A$$ Hole.

Is it not MR. Bush who asks for all illegal Mexicans to get Temporary 3 year work permits. Before you talk get your info correct A$$ Hole.

Hey, watch your mouths gentlemen. I run a clean thread here. . .

If the rumors I've heard are true, the personal jumpseat ban was caused by an incident a whole lot scarier than this dude. This guy wasn't an employee (at least not yet....)

uba757,

WTFO..

Before you get all emotional what did I say about W's border policy? I think it sucks. Emotion works in your support group but not in the real world.

When did I say Republicans are better Americans? Read before you write.

Peace, Love and Understanding.

CLAMBAKE

Last edited:
CA1900 said:
Please. This "Democrats don't love America" routine is getting quite old. We'd love to see him deported just as much as you.

The DEMS can say they hate or like AMERICA, I really don't care because we all f*#%&ng hate the DEMS.

Huck said:
If the rumors I've heard are true, the personal jumpseat ban was caused by an incident a whole lot scarier than this dude. This guy wasn't an employee (at least not yet....)

Yeah. Why are all these rumors I'm hearing not flying around here, on flightinfo, of all places. If even half of the crazy shiite i've heard lately is true, we've* got a problem. (*We refers to all of us red, white and blue types.)

I've heard the story from 4 seperate sources, but I've heard 4 different versions. So. Some basis in truth? Mostly BS? Bets on whether we'll ever hear the real truth?

uba757 said:
Pkober you are an A$$ Hole. So d--k head because you are a republican it makes you a better American. A$$ Hole.

No but it probably makes him smarter. You don't like what he says and all you can come up with is two profane sentences. Maybe you can become a Hollywood movie writer. They have the same amount of imagination.

I bet you're a hoot around the Trailer park.

Latest resources

Back