Feels good to be profitable again!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NETFLIER

First 3 months of the year are 20% ahead of estimates in sales and company is back to making money in all areas of the business...

Look out $100 million in profit, I think $300 million wants a seat in the front row....:beer:(not without sacrafice from the crews)

Nice job so far Sokol...let bring our brothers back

What are the days like

That's a promising post Netflier. Since I have been forced onto the sidelines what I have been wondering is how the crews are keeping up. Are crews flying tons?

I ask because I was consistantly flying 2-4 legs a day during the months prior to January.

Any non-sensitive information would be great.

Later,

Bill

Thats great.....now that I'm getting recalled soon, I guess I wont be expecting an interview for that EJM XL job in Jacksonville:laugh:

yes but

What Netflier forgot to say was:

Those profits came from the outstanding job that EJM has done this past year!!

he he he he he he he

That's a promising post Netflier. Since I have been forced onto the sidelines what I have been wondering is how the crews are keeping up. Are crews flying tons?

I ask because I was consistantly flying 2-4 legs a day during the months prior to January.

Any non-sensitive information would be great.

Later,

Bill
I just got off an 8 day tour and feel I worked harder on that tour than I ever did in the past.

Right...and dream on....flight activity is the same as the 1st qtr of 2009

The numbers will be out in 5 weeks.

Work is steady. Nothing over the top, not doing "duty at hotel/residence" just steady flying. No understaffing issues. The rumors out of CMH are 200-250 addl furloughs later this year. I sure hope not, I have a hard time believing they can furlough anymore, but I have been fooled before.

I want to see everyone back on property yesterday. Lets hope this economy turns around soon and we see the growth we saw in 2001-2002.

Right...and dream on....flight activity is the same as the 1st qtr of 2009

The numbers will be out in 5 weeks.

Wrong. Demand is well ahead of last year, getting better each month since the low we experienced early/mid 2009. Sales are improving-although slowly. Fatigue calls and after midnights are increasing in frequency. Specifics were released in recurrent, and won't be repeated here till released to the public.

IMHO, recalls will happen only when crews are stretched so thin that sell offs reach critical numbers, including cost and quarterly limits. The bean counters probably believe it's cheaper to pay more OT, deal with increased fatigue calls, and even ferry crews home than it is to pay full salary and benefits. All I can say is I will not fly fatigued, even more so since we have people on the street.

All I can say is I will not fly fatigued, even more so since we have people on the street.

Thanks Pervis. The furloughed guys appreciate that. G200 pilot will be on shortly explaining how you should pick up extended days and work as much as possible to help keep NJA from folding.

Latest resources

Back