• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Feels good to be profitable again!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From another nj pilot here, I will not fly fatigued or sick. And yeah, I've worked my tail off lately and had to pull the F bomb a couple times in the past few months.

Last edited:
From another nj pilot here, I will not fly furloughed or sick. And yeah, I've worked my tail off lately and had to pull the F bomb a couple times in the past few months.

They let you fly furloughed? Are you junior to me?:D Was I furloughed out of seniority?:laugh:

I'm happy NJA should turn a profit. I'm madder than hell it's coming at my expense.

Word is that 1st qtr results look very positive this year so far

Word is my 401k may never fully recover from the 3+ year lag I'm experiencing now..(So much for buying low)

My bank acoount will slowly be dwindling the next 2 years until it's 0.

And my home life has been, well lets just say it's not pretty...

But I'm glad for NJA and DS..wait did that sound bitter;)

Word is my 401k may never fully recover from the 3+ year lag I'm experiencing now..(So much for buying low)

My bank acoount will slowly be dwindling the next 2 years until it's 0.

And my home life has been, well lets just say it's not pretty...

But I'm glad for NJA and DS..wait did that sound bitter;)

I hope we can hire back everyone we put on the streets. Thats my goal for sure. We lost a lot of great guys with the furlough.

yes but

What Netflier forgot to say was:

Those profits came from the outstanding job that EJM has done this past year!!

I think EJM and Marquis are coming thru for us. flying is increasing, it is NOT the same as "1st quarter 2009".... B*llS**t

(Netflier, next time don't forget to mention the name of the company you're talking about)

Last edited:
Is this a true profit, or are you using "Operating Income" as your claim for profit like one of your competitors does? Just curious.

It should be true profit as long as the numbers they told us recently are true- that being quite a few new sales this year. As long as we sell more shares than the amount that get turned in, it will be true profit. Before Sokol the operations were a losing proposition for us and we had to sell, sell, sell to make money. Now operations make a profit also so hopefully the sales team will continue to do a good job and pilots will be back sooner than they thought.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back