• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Feeling sorry for the ComAir guys?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That ain't much of an achievement. I think I will get up bright and early tomorrow, go and have a nice strawberry smoothie down at the mall..... After that, I will run by and tongue-box your mom's fartbox, and maybe take a break to read a book.

-Smoochie boochies, asswagon!

Props to you CRJ....that whole tongue-box thing was good.

Made me laugh.....

Which memo is that? The one from the National Academy of Sciences confirming your status as the first completely gay pygmy airline captain?

-Got to be a first of everything, I guess.

No, it's the one that certifies that your mom and dad were brother and sister resulting in the aftermath we call crj567.

OK. Time to be a jerk.
Yeah, there's something new...............:rolleyes:

I feel bad for the Comair PEOPLE. Do I feel bad for Comair?

NOPE.
Sympathy is in the dictionary between sweat and syphilis. You should know, your sister gave it to half the trailer park.

The bitches at Delta should have kept their flying in-house to begin with and this would have never happened.

Gup

Really, then we could have charged for training, had ********************ty pay and wages like southwest and could have petitioned the government on age 65 and cried to the doj that we want all the global carriers to give up their rightfully paid for slots..................;)

The pride of DAL. When you grow up, maybe you will mature also.

When you grow up, perhaps you will learn the meaning of integrity and honoring agreements instead of whining like a little girl.

When you grow up, perhaps you will learn the meaning of integrity and honoring agreements instead of whining like a little girl.

OWNED......

Good work.....

What was the straw that broke the camel's back for DALPA and management that resulted in Delta scoping out the RJ?

How many Comair pilots on the current list that are not yet furloughed? How many are they saying will be put on the street? How far back (DOH) will they go?

Latest resources

Back