• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Feel so bad for! not

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I find my self completely dry eyed. Go figure.

Yep dry eyed here in fact I have a smile on my face imagine that.........This country has great karma. The real producers and creators will get back in the driver's seat as we pull ourselves out of mistakes made from 8 years previous.

Whoever would of thought a one time CEO and Hedge fund wanna be is worth 8 bucks and hour plus tip? It isn't a shock to me.

I'm sure we will bail him out too.....He made 750K and now we are paying for his food stamps....He made financial decisions....He could sell his home.....

He could sell his home.....

Yeah, at a loss. Obviously, this guy is way upside down.

Actually, every dollar spent in food stamps creates $1.80 in economic activity so more people benefit from food stamps than his family.

Just because the hole is on his side of the boat doesn't mean you're not going to get wet.

First priority: fix the integrity of the boat. And before you respond
with - "WWII is what got us out of the Great Depression," be prepared to explain to me why a world war is not a huge government spending program.

Last edited:
I guess it doesn't matter how much you earn if you spend more than you make. There's a lot to be said for living well within your means, staying away from debt and saving something for a rainy day. That guy made enough money that he and his family could have been set for life no matter what happened if they had been willing to live a normal, middle-class lifestyle without the castle, country club memberships and expensive vacations. I don't think he's going to get much sympathy in this economy. Americans of all income levels are going to learn some tough lessons about what they can actually afford from this downturn. All the consumer debt was bound to catch up with us sooner or later.

Yeah, at a loss. Obviously, this guy is way upside down.

Actually, every dollar spent in food stamps creates $1.80 in economic activity so more people benefit from food stamps than his family.

Just because the hole is on his side of the boat doesn't mean you're not going to get wet.

First priority: fix the integrity of the boat. And before you respond
with - "WWII is what got us out of the Great Depression," be prepared to explain to me why a world war is not a huge government spending program.

He made 750K a year....He should have saved more and spent less...Too bad...so sad....

His inability to prepare for a downturn on 750K a year, does not constitute an emergency on my part...

I could pay all my bills, mortgage, car payments, save some money and still have extra money for more than 10 years if we had 750,000 in the bank (not taking into account taxes). What a (rhymes with) lick.

Latest resources

Back