• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Walk Through

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This has bad deal written all over it. I can't imagine how it would be implemented without having some prime RFO lines cherry picked out of seniority order...or am I missing something?

Let's hope it's all just rumor.

Perhaps the company has come to the realization that in a few years every 2nd year pilot will be drawing F/O pay. Big difference from 2nd year S/O pay.

Flycast said:
Any FedEx guys know if more interview calls are going out this year?
thanks

Not to change the subject from the RFO issue... but I was called for a Nov 8 & 9 interview and FWIW when I asked if they are running classes during the holiday season Amy said "2 in Nov and 1 in Dec".

Tailwinds

SmackYourPappy said:
Not to change the subject from the RFO issue... but I was called for a Nov 8 & 9 interview and FWIW when I asked if they are running classes during the holiday season Amy said "2 in Nov and 1 in Dec".

Tailwinds

Did you do a "Meet and Greet", if so when?

Any other rumors of when the Meet & Greets start up again? I've got a guy waiting. . .

I've never heard of cruise F/O's....wow.

What if there's a rapid decompression? Do they have to wait till they can switch seats before diving down below 10K, since they're not allowed in the seat below 10K? Or are they trained in descending down AND switching seats with the Captain during the dive? THAT would be some interesting training.

Latest resources

Back