• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cgflyer

the search continues
95% yes
5%No

TA Vote Results

Total Eligible Voters 4,110 Total Votes Cast 3,850 93.7% Votes Cast FOR 3,643 94.6% Votes Cast AGAINST 207 5.4%

Last edited:
Proud

I can say that I am very proud of our pilot group. Not only was it ratifed with a big "hell yes", but a huge percentage of the pilot group voted, which also speaks volumes about our involvement and unity. Nice work!

Solid turnout!

Really? A solid turnout? I guess it could've been worse. But I gotta ask: What were 260 ding dongs doing that didn't vote? Even if some of them forgot or whatever. Jeez. It's a historic event for the FedEx pilot group and 260 members just blow off what is probably one of the most important votes in our turbulent history?

Oh well. Congratulations to all of us and a BZ to the NC for getting it done.

Really? A solid turnout? I guess it could've been worse. But I gotta ask: What were 260 ding dongs doing that didn't vote? Even if some of them forgot or whatever. Jeez. It's a historic event for the FedEx pilot group and 260 members just blow off what is probably one of the most important votes in our turbulent history?

Oh well. Congratulations to all of us and a BZ to the NC for getting it done.

Some of them were serving thier country. Sure internet access is common, but kudos to those serving.

Some made simple mistakes and thought the vote ended another time. Some where apathetic.

Historically those are great particpation numbers. Good job guys...

Guess I am a Ding Dong!!!!

I was hired last year, Sept 12. As a member of council 7, I was not afforded the opportunity to vote. That's right at least forty of us in the Sept 5 and Sept 12, 2005 classes were nipped from the voting roster. Apparently, each council was required to submit eligible member names by a prescribed date for voting on the TA. Well, my council failed to meet that deadline and I had to sit on the sideline with my thumb up my a$$!!!!!:angryfire

Latest resources

Back