Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Update?

Dornier,

Maybe I misunderstood your post...but, are you suggesting that we poolies update our profile? Seems like a simple email to KD would suffice if we have any changes to our contact/availability information.

Can't hurt

Pecan: I think that is what he is saying. I tried to find a number for KD all afternoon and couldn't come up with one. I checked, and my profile is still in the system, and I've been here over a year and a half, so the poolies info is probably still in there as well. It might be the best way to insure she has the current phone number, unless you have the correct email address. Either way, it couldn't hurt to update the profile with new numbers. Who knows what criteria they might use to determine the order to call people in for classes?

Just some food for thought.

FJ

interviews

Heard some good news on my flight tonight.

The captain I flew with tonight does newhire interviews. He surprised me by saying he is scheduled to do interviews 2 days later this month! I guess the rumorville has been true - we are interviewing new guys (outside the pool)!

Goose17

more news

CP just sent out an email. It basically said we are bringing eligible corporate and training guys over to the line in the next month and we will hire about 24 additional pilots in the next several months. Pools guys will be working their way onto the property with "first in/first out" type methodolgy. We will also be interviewing to replentish the pool.

Goose17

Updates

Pecan,

Yes, that's what I'm suggesting that you do. The electronic profile is the official information that the company uses regarding you.

Why would you want to just email someone in the hiring department and have them do what you could easily do on the website? (I even checked my own profile - it is still there and could be updated.)

It should only take you a few minutes to update your changed info, so have at it!!!

Good Luck,

Bottom of the list

If I'm not mistaken Huck, the internals and corp folks go to the bottom of the seniority list just like a new hire. I don't know for sure, but I asked that question earlier and that was the response I got.

Still keeping my fingers crossed.

FJ

God bless ya. I'll quit beating my dog....

oh come on busdriver..... you know they will not go to the bottom of the list ..... they have been a company employee/pilot for the past three years.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back