Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jeepman

Obssesed with JEEP's
So while waiting to get my medical back and going back to flying for a regional I got a job as a courier with Fedex. A friend told me that if I get my medical back to try and stay on with Fedex while I go back to flying because if I am at Fedex for a year I could put in for a transfer to a First Officer position. This sounds crazy, but has anyone heard of this. If it's true I am guessing it only gets an interview and doesn't mean I could just transfer to a be a First Officer

So while waiting to get my medical back and going back to flying for a regional I got a job as a courier with Fedex. A friend told me that if I get my medical back to try and stay on with Fedex while I go back to flying because if I am at Fedex for a year I could put in for a transfer to a First Officer position. This sounds crazy, but has anyone heard of this. If it's true I am guessing it only gets an interview and doesn't mean I could just transfer to a be a First Officer

I don't know if the program is still active but it used to be that if you had one year at FDX in any position and met the minimum requirements you were guaranteed a pilot interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest resources

Back