Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx postal contract ends in 2008--Will they get it again?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You can joke about it all you want, fact is the USPS is not happy with performance. They've had some letters and packages getting through on time, and they will make changes. You read it here first.

Yeah, being on time is unacceptable.

:rolleyes:

Actually, the USPS is so happy they keep renewing the 7 year deal and beg FedEx to fly more every year. FedEx is actually the one not accepting more freight from the USPS right now. (we are short of lift) The on time/reliability rate is always double digits higher than any time before FedEx starting carrying their packages, and at a cheaper rate.

...UPS has also always stated they don't want any part of flying USPS freight.

Not sure where you are getting your info. Got this stuff from the horse's (BC) mouth.

h.

skykid said:
You can joke about it all you want, fact is the USPS is not happy with performance. They've had some letters and packages getting through on time, and they will make changes. You read it here first.
And just as quickly dismissed. . . .
Thank you for playing. . .

And just as quickly dismissed. . . .

Uh, read for content much? My post is what you call an absurd joke, which is not meant to be taken seriously.

You need to start playing...

skykid said:
Uh, read for content much? My post is what you call an absurd joke, which is not meant to be taken seriously.

I also thought it was obvious.

Some get wound up pretty tight around here.

skykid said:

OOOPS!! Sorry. . . coffee hadn't kicked in yet. . .

If you don't think the USPS is monitoring this thread, you are wrong. Be careful what you post and TAZ please exit.

skykid said:
If you don't think the USPS is monitoring this thread, you are wrong. Be careful what you post and TAZ please exit.

No....

Thats what I get for backing you up???? :eek:

What a place this has become. :confused:

Latest resources

Back