FedEx Poolie Calls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
navyflyer said:
I can't imagine ANYBODY doing this, but, could you imagine?

Dumba$$: "Hello"

KD: "Hello, Mr. Jones, this is KD from Fedex Express, how're you today?"

DA: "Fine, KD, how're you?"

KD: "Great, thanks for asking. The reason I'm calling is that we are happy to offer you a class starting in two weeks on the MD-11, based out of ANC."

DA: "ANC? What?"

KD: "Is that a problem?"

DA: "Ah...well, I was hoping to be based in MEM."

KD: "Well, ANC is where we would like to offer you a FO position."

DA: "KD, I hate to do this, but, I'm going to have to pass on that offer and wait for a MEM slot. I sure do appreciate the call though."

KD: "Ah....OK....well, don't call us, we'll call you when we have a slot available." Click...

This was forwarded by a friend of a friend.

"JL and KD spoke to the [newhire] class Monday (5/22), and relayed the story of the guy offered MD-11/Anchorage, and he turned it down saying he would take another class, his wife didn't want Anchorage. He won't be getting a call back!"

MORON!!!

No thanks KD. I'll take door #2 please!

Quiet Flight said:
This was forwarded by a friend of a friend.

"JL and KD spoke to the [newhire] class Monday (5/22), and relayed the story of the guy offered MD-11/Anchorage, and he turned it down saying he would take another class, his wife didn't want Anchorage. He won't be getting a call back!"

MORON!!!

No thanks KD. I'll take door #2 please!

I bet the chilling realization of lost opportunity is worst than any ANC winter...

I'm thinking of baldy Howie saying....

Deal? or No Deal?

Looks like the interview process is in full effect..... till when? How about after probation......

Rez O. Lewshun said:
I bet the chilling realization of lost opportunity is worst than any ANC winter...

I'm thinking of baldy Howie saying....

Deal? or No Deal?

Looks like the interview process is in full effect..... till when? How about after probation......

Dudes,

I live in Alaska and this place is awesome. It is not for the types who complain about everything, but if you are an easy going guy or gal you will love it here.

Fish Alaska

uhh moron. but if fedex is short for federal express, why are you calling it federal express express?

and fedex express is the "express" delivery of federal express. but the company itself is called fedex, or federal express.

moron

Ok cheese-dick, let's try to simplify it for you.

Fred Smith figured out that everyone called Federal Express "FedEx". Instead of forcing everyone to say his old name he embraced the new name.

At the time a lot of complicated stuff happened (companies, contracts, lots of numbers and words that you are incapable of understanding).

The end result was several companies under the "FedEx" banner.

This is why your pea-size brain sees FedEx Ground and FedEx Frieght trucks on the road. Each one is a separate company, wholly owned by FedEx.

The fast-delivery service that everyone is used to became FedEx Express. They even painted it on the airplanes.

So despite your obtuse attempts to prove otherwise, FedEx Express means rapid delivery by an airplane. All of your other rants mean nothing.

And if by _big_al_ you actually mean small underperforming AL then you are also correct!

pilot141 said:
Ok cheese-dick, let's try to simplify it for you.

Fred Smith figured out that everyone called Federal Express "FedEx". Instead of forcing everyone to say his old name he embraced the new name.

At the time a lot of complicated stuff happened (companies, contracts, lots of numbers and words that you are incapable of understanding).

The end result was several companies under the "FedEx" banner.

This is why your pea-size brain sees FedEx Ground and FedEx Frieght trucks on the road. Each one is a separate company, wholly owned by FedEx.

The fast-delivery service that everyone is used to became FedEx Express. They even painted it on the airplanes.

So despite your obtuse attempts to prove otherwise, FedEx Express means rapid delivery by an airplane. All of your other rants mean nothing.

And if by _big_al_ you actually mean small underperforming AL then you are also correct!

Big Al pwned

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back