FedEx Poolie Calls, Third Thread...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JDriver said:
I interviewed on 13 June. Got the Letter 18 July.

Friends were told that they would be in a 727 class. Position unkown. Probably based upon SSN. I spoke to them a couple of weeks ago. That would mean they called about 4 wks in advance.

Thanks for the specifics J-Driver....very helpful.

Hey JDriver,
Get your A-- out of the pool and come enjoy the 40C temps in Dubai with us!
Past...

18 May interviewers got our Pool letters on 18 July. 4 out of 5 made it for sure, the one we haven't heard from may be on his honeymoon. We're all happy to here!

Zoom817 said:
18 May interviewers got our Pool letters on 18 July. 4 out of 5 made it for sure, the one we haven't heard from may be on his honeymoon. We're all happy to here!

Welcome to the pool....Ouch, 2 month wait...I know there have been longer waits, but I thought the wait was usaully about 4-5 weeks...I have a buddy who interviewed 30 May....no word yet on how he did...given your data point, he may have another 2 weeks to wait. Thanks.

DLax85 said:
I have a buddy who interviewed 30 May....no word yet on how he did...given your data point, he may have another 2 weeks to wait. Thanks.

I was in the 30 May interview, got the good word on the 18th as well. Two of the other guys emailed me with the thumbs up, no word from the other three.

Interviewed 14-15 Mar; letter 17 Apr; class date offered today! (20 Jul) for a 14 Aug MD/ANC.
McNugget!

Cujo55 said:
2 guys were called today from 9/10 Feb interview pool

Cheers
Cujo,
I'm assuming you mean for MD-11 class? If it's for the 72, there are going to be a whole lot of pissed off January dudes!

Malter1 said:
Cujo,
I'm assuming you mean for MD-11 class? If it's for the 72, there are going to be a whole lot of pissed off January dudes!

I think they are still handpicking guys for the ANC MD-11 slots....my FEDEX contacts are still telling me they will be calling folks FIFO when it comes time to fill the 727 classes in Sep.

How many are in this Aug 14 MD-11 class? ...is it the std 10?

That would bring the total up very close to the 68 ANC MD-11 FO slots that went unfilled during the last bid.

Drawing #s from previous threads, it looks the MD-11 #s for new hires are approximately:

May 22 – 10
June 5 – 12
Jun 19 – 18 (?)
Jul 10 – 10
Jul 31 – 10
Aug 14 – 10 (?)

I thinks a few of these guys may have volunteered for Subic (??)

My best guess is Jan guys will start getting called in early/mid Aug for 727 class dates in early/mid Sep

Latest resources

Back