Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Got the letter today!

CANNONBALL!!!!!!!!!! SPLASH!!!!!!

Im in the pool! Not sure about the others in my group. There was a total of 4 that interviewed, but I have not heard from them yet.

JDriver said:
Got the letter today!

Im in the pool! Not sure about the others in my group. There was a total of 4 that interviewed, but I have not heard from them yet.

Welcome to the pool!

JDriver said:
Got the letter today!

Yes, welcome, the water temp is just right. I hope you have your life jacket on, might be floatin for awhile. At least your a poolie, good luck and congrats!

Jdriver

Congrats, welcome to the pool. If the water feels unusually warm, Groggy did it. He gets cold swimming in the northern end of the pool. I've gotta update my drug test so I'm saving up, so it couldn't be me.

See you in Memphis.

Last edited:
FYI - I spoke to a couple of guys who got tossed in the pool in February and they both got August class dates.

Anyone have an approximate number in the pool now?

JDriver said:
FYI - I spoke to a couple of guys who got tossed in the pool in February and they both got August class dates.

Anyone have an approximate number in the pool now?
When were they called? What were there interview dates in Jan?

JDriver said:
Got the letter today!

JDriver -

Congrats....I have a friend still waiting to hear his status....When did you interview? How long did it take you to receive your pool notification letter?

Thanks

PurpleChimp said:
When were they called? What were there interview dates in Jan?

....AND.....what aircraft were they offered? (MD-11?...727?...a choice?)

...what "report" date were they given?

Hopefully, they're making the calls 4 weeks out vs. the previous 2-2 1/2 weeks prior.

Thanks to all for keeping the detailed intel flowing!!

JDriver said:
Got the letter today!

Also wondering when you interviewed. I did my M&G earlier this year and am waiting on the interview call. My Sponsor said that interviews are on hold for a few months.

I interviewed on 13 June. Got the Letter 18 July.

Friends were told that they would be in a 727 class. Position unkown. Probably based upon SSN. I spoke to them a couple of weeks ago. That would mean they called about 4 wks in advance.

Latest resources

Back