• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Poolie Calls, Third Thread...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From what I understand, the first 727 class is 15 Aug (originally 31 Jul). They could still have one more MD class after that, if my numbers are correct?

Lost my phone going through security the other day, and cannot get a friend of mines phone number that flies at Fedex. If one of you could private email me his number that would be great. his name is Mark White, 72 fo, mem based. thanks craig

finally joining the threads and need an update for someone...
i interviewed 14/15 Mar, got the great letter about 6 weeks later; then got call 20 Jun to update drug test - done - so how long these things good for, and how long before getting training date after updating test?
Also had bud with no glass-time get get called for MD11 ANC for Jun19 class - he interviewed around 1 Mar -- so what's the real process? FIFO doesn't appear to be the way if reading the previous msgs on this thread.

Drug test is supposedly good for 120 days. FIFO is the way it will work for 727 classes only. All bets are off for MD-11 classes. The first class has been assigned and seems to be FIFO.

danrooney,

Based on your experience, I wouldn't be surprised to hear you getting an MD call. You an 89th/PAG type of guy?

Last edited:
Malter1 said:
danrooney,

Based on your experience, I wouldn't be surprised to hear you getting an MD call. You an 89th/PAG type of guy?

Thats what I thought with 10 time. I figure there are about 10 more MD slots after the 14 Aug class. Whos the lucky ones?

FeelinMinnesota said:
Thats what I thought with 10 time. I figure there are about 10 more MD slots after the 14 Aug class. Whos the lucky ones?
It is undoubtedly a riddle. I had a 75/76 guy, a KC-10 IP, and a 717 captain in my group, none of whom have been called. Ironically, I know of two F-16 guys with no significant connections who've been put in MD classes. Maybe it has something to do with overall interview scores. Who knows.

navyflyer said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if there is now a 14AUG MD-11 class, then have the 727 classes been pushed back a bit later?

Looks like they will completely fill the ANC slots, then go to the 727 slots to avoid the issue that took place with the 31JUL class. (The 31JUL class was was changed to only MD-11 because of the 727/MD NH preference issue.)

What does that do to the trng calendar that was posted earlier?

When is the first 727 class going to start? Looks like calls early/mid Aug for late Aug/early Sept class?

Thanks!

Original call came from KD for 727 on 31Jul. The next call from KD said they are pushing the 727 class to 15Aug. Hopefully, I don't get anymore phone calls.

Latest resources

Back