• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Poolie Calls, Fourth Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
your sponsor will have to go in and see Jack and beg for a second interview for you. I am also waiting and hopeing for a second shot. Interviewed in Jan. 06

Yep, all second interviews have to go thru Jack. Then again.... I think they have already picked Jack's replacement, but haven't announced it yet.

I interviewed the same day as XJ. Now that it is some time into FEB I am eligible to reapply. I have kept my profile up to date, but my sponsor is suggesting that I probably won't get a second shot. What am I missing here, I have heard alot of guys get hired second time around. Does anybody have a time frame that I could reasonably expect a second interview pending perfect star alignment and the interview gods a go go? Thanks.

Sipping my coffee at 30W.

Good luck on a second interview, my sponsor has been trying to get me a M&G for almost two years now and have recs from 4 others I've flown with.From some previous posts there are many others in my shoes as well.

Wasn't FedEx supposed to start another class on the 19th of Feb or the 26th? Whats going on with this one...I haven't seen any info on it?

A class did start today, I think it has 12 in it. There was a death in the family of one of the Admin Coordinators, so this may be why they haven't posted it yet.

Hey...that class went from 12 to 11! Anyone got the scoop?

Latest resources

Back