• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex Plane Down In Japan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WHY DON'T Y'ALL SHOW SOME ********************ING COMPASSION FOR THE CREW AND THEIR FAMILIES. SAVE YOUR FIGHTING FOR ANOTHER DAY AND ANOTHER FORUM.

BTW, aimed at those who were squabbling back and forth, not those asking questions about the circumstances of the accident.

BTW, aimed at those who were squabbling back and forth, not those asking questions about the circumstances of the accident.

Dear Mod, if you felt like you had to post this do you not think maybe you should settle down a little? Beavis? BTW, did you delete a post on this thread?

What's with FedEx and approach/landing accidents?

Go back to listening to your iPod and jerking gear and yourself on that barbiejet, a$$hole... have some common effin' decency dickhead!

My thoughts and prayers certainly go out to the family and friends of this crew. May they rest in peace.

That video delves into some of my darkest nightmares...very very sobering watching it.

It's a sensitive time, but try to give flyboyike some slack- he's just saying what is going through many people's minds, albeit not worded quite as appropriate as it should be this proximate to the accident. I've personally been at the airport or nearby and seen the immediate aftermath of 3 different FDX accidents (TLH 727, and 2 MD-10s in MEM).

Please be careful out there and fly safe and smart.

You can call me whatever names you want, but it's hard to argue that FX has suffered a disproportionate number of approach/landing incidents. Yes, I feel horrible for the families, yes, I feel terrible about this happening at all, but there is a trend here, and it's an alarming one.

BTW, my best friend agrees with me on this. He must be an idiot and a jerk also.

I have no clue why people get mad about posting what you did. Trying to figure out what the hell is wrong here is pretty important, especially if its a recurring thing with this plane. Speculation on what happened is also important to talk about, and talk about it NOW.

Looks like that left main gear just collapsed the second it hit on that final touchdown. That left wing dropped in the blink of an eye.

Crazy!!!

Latest resources

Back