• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex Plane Down In Japan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No time for this Bull Sh*t. Fox news reporting the crew passed away. God bless the families of the crew.

No time for this Bull Sh*t. Fox news reporting the crew passed away. God bless the families of the crew.

Damnit, that sucks! My best friend is an MD-11 Capt at FedEx. He's fine, Thank God, just talked to him.

OMG that looked horrible, nice day and then just a ball a flames. I wish they would have been able to do a balked landing off the bounce. Winds were gusting up to 49kts.

Last edited:
OMG that looked horrible, nice day and then just a ball a flames. I wish they would have been able to do a balked landing off the bounce. I wonder what the winds were like?

METAR RJAA 222200Z 31026G40KT 9999 FEW020 12/M02 Q1001 NOSIG RMK 1CU020 A2957 P/RR

METAR RJAA 222230Z 30018KT 9999 FEW030 12/M03 Q1001 WS R34R TEMPO 31020G30KT RMK 1CU030 A2959 2218 MOD TURB BLW 500FT ON FNA RWY34R B767

SPECI RJAA 222238Z 30019G32KT 9999 FEW030 12/M03 Q1002 WS R34R RMK 1CU030 A2959

Talking now about the history of accidents similar to this with MD-11 aircraft. I don't know much about it, but they are saying that the tail of these aircraft was modified which changes pitch control on landing. Is there any truth to that?

God Bless

You're both an idiot and a jerk.:uzi: Please, no more stupid questions from the peanut gallery.

You can call me whatever names you want, but it's hard to argue that FX has suffered a disproportionate number of approach/landing incidents. Yes, I feel horrible for the families, yes, I feel terrible about this happening at all, but there is a trend here, and it's an alarming one.

BTW, my best friend agrees with me on this. He must be an idiot and a jerk also.

Latest resources

Back