• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Pilots, where to live in Memphis?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I did the move to G-town a few years ago, after having lived on both the east and west coast most of my life. No regrets at all, I have no intention of moving back to Calif, ever. Not sure I'll stay here, but it is a lot nicer than I thought it would be, and I have made more friends here in a relatively short time than I had where I lived for many years.

Huck said:
If you really want to see something, try the Horn Lake walmart about 9pm on a Sunday night. There's people in there that have never sat on chairs....

I was there last week, it's like a grocery store for retards and lepers. Truely amazing. I don't think I actually bought anything, I was totally in awe!

One of the best aspects of this job is that one man's garbage is another man's gold.

I don't want to live in MEM, but am greatful that so many do. Maybe I will some day, who knows.
Can you imagine if we all lived in MEM or all commuted? What a nightmare that would be.

Where to live, where to live???

I would try looking as far north as possible like Arlington or Bartlett both nice little towns/cities and just far enuff away from the hoopla. In Arlington you should be able to jump on I-40 and be at work within 40 minutes and Bartlett a little less. If you want more specs. PM me but it's gonna cost you...a good word for me at FedEx my app has been on file for an ungodly amount of time. Anyway I grew up there and I can tell you what to stay away from. Good luck.................

Latest resources

Back