Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex latest: 737 out again, 757 Back in!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Los1 said:
TonyC where are you??

Any truth to this?
Los1

ME?!?! Hey, I just finished my morning walk, I'm waitin' for the bacon to get crisp before I slide a coupla eggs on the skillet. Class starts in a coupla hours.

I don't know nuttin', but I'll be sure to ask when I start ITU today. :)

Stroke! Stroke! Stroke! ... (just practicin'.... I hope that's not what I'll HAVE! :))

What are the possibilites of the 727-200 flying inter-China? No noise, no RVSM, heck barely any radar. Maybe.

Brother man, you win the pin for most original rumor I've heard in awhile. So whacked it just might make it to reality.

How about this: the newer 72's inter-asia, a mix of 73's and A300's out of Mempho, and A300's out of Paris. All tied together with MD-11's and A-380's.

BTW, I got Mighty Dog right seat out of MEM. shwingggggggg......

I'm betting once the company converts all the DC's to MD's that they pull the Buses out of Subic and turn Asia flying into SIBA. What?! It could happen.

72 in Asia...now that would be really scary. It is hard enough to communicate over there why do you want to throw in the stress of having to navigate as well...hehe.

2000+

Hey, since we're feeding the hungry rumor mill. I heard from the fifth butter cutter that management has been given the go ahead to hire 2000 pilots over the next five years. To boot, there's FNG's such as yours truly who managed to swing MD right seat w/ only 10 months on the property. The glass is definately looking better than half full, even for the Igor's out there.

Standing Bids Closed

Just went to checkout if it was true that the 737 was an option in the standing bids. VIPs says Standing Bids Closed -- never seen that before.
Fox:confused:

I heard the same thing while in the school house last week. Trying to hire 400/year for the foreseeable future. Also we were hot on the 737 trail last week when all of the sudden the 757 got back in the mix. Something about newer equipment for the long run instead of looking for a replacement for the 737 15-20 years down the road.

Mr. Smith knows what he is doing.......let it play out fellas.

PS When's the next seat bid??

The 737 was not on the standing bid options when the MOAB came out. Sometime in the middle, however, it was offered as an option, number 9 I believe.

I had it bid right after the 72 FO seat, but didn't get either!

I got the Bus instead. Got to love that!

FJ

Latest resources

Back