Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex latest: 737 out again, 757 Back in!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

USNFDX

Purple Member
Started ITU today. Latest buzz was 73's out 75's in ....................................................................................................................................

Aw the old ping pong rumor mill.

Can't wait to see either one, or both, show up on the ramp and in the bid pack.

Have fun in the course and keep the rumors coming!

FJ

I've heard the same from my "little birdie".. . .

less pilots? What about DC-10 to MD-10 conversions?

Bye Bye--General Lee

The company would keep the 727 around forever if the FAA would approve a chimp to work the panel. Otherwise EPA issues, fuel effeciency and noise will drive it into its grave. We still have about 120 of them so they aren't going away anytime soon.

I preface this by saying this is my opinion, and not a rumor. If FedEx is serious about China and is looking to open a sort facility/hub in China. What are the possibilites of the 727-200 flying inter-China? No noise, no RVSM, heck barely any radar. Maybe.

737 vs 757. I was in recurrent about 4 or 5 months ago. BC stuck his head in the class and the instructor asked him about fleet planning. He wanted the 757 but the problem was the wingspan and the separation. He said it would have a profound effect on our east coast operations (basically causing everything to be late). Maybe they figured it out. Personally, I think the 757 is the best looking plane in service today. But FedEx hasn't asked for my opinion, and I am not holding my breath.

Latest resources

Back