• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex Jumpseat website....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What user ID and Password? I tried to enter my ALPA # and password and I can't access the site. I am an ALPA member in good standing.

got to the main alpa page and sign in there with your alpa number and password. On the left hand side of the page is a link called preflight. In that link is a link called jumpseat guide. scroll down to fedex and that link works....I had the same problem with the link that you were using

Website is funny, I log on through comcast cable on my laptop and desktop and no password required, but tried clicking the same link on my blackberry and brought up the password thing.

I'm logged into FDX ALPA's website and it won't even let me in as a member.

Something is definitely happening here. I've sent an email up the chain of our union. I hope something will happen with that message. In the meantime, don't use the number listed above. Use this one for offline jumpseating on FedEx: 866-357-5711 That is the number you need.

I hope we can get this figured out soon.

http://www.alpa.org/fdx/jumpseat/

Just tried it on my little brothers PowerMac using Firefox. It didn't ask for a password or username and he doesn't even know what ALPA is and I have never used his computer before. I clicked on the link posted on airlinepilotcentral.com Maybe they somehow have a username and password magically stored. Don't know.

deleted

Last edited:
I haven't noticed a memo stating the change. I am glad you posted the link otherwise, we might never have found it.

Alright, We've cleaned and reseated the cannon plug. The discrepancy has been "pen and inked" - Let's bail...beer is waiting. ;) ;)

Last edited:
??Windows Vista??

I had this same password problem after I tried the link with a new computer that ran vista. Initially I thought it to be the website or the link. Then I went over the library and used the very same link and it worked fine. I don't know much about computers so let me know if anybody comes up with a way to turn that feature off.

-Crazy

Latest resources

Back