Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FedExFlyer said:
Well if we're Cargo then who is a major? .......Please define major for me

Airlines who fly lots of big planes full of PEOPLE...God you cargo guys are dense!!

jbud said:
Airlines who fly lots of big planes full of PEOPLE...God you cargo guys are dense!!

Hey knucklehead. They're making HUGE $, and people want to read about them here. You "Legacy" airline people make me sick. I don't see anyone from Southwest having a problem with FedEx posting here. Hmm...I wonder what Southwest and FedEx have in common. Oh, that's right, they're both successful.

Go back to the trailer and get yourself a beer before you sober up and realize how stupid you are.

Can't we all just get along.....

I think the whole thing started when a post concerning a very large bid changed forums. Fine. It is just that most (if not all) posts concerning FedEx have always been on the Majors board (at least since I have been monitoring). I could care less what category FedEx is. Just want consistency in where are posts are placed.

JBUD - I commend you on a very professional post and profile. You are the exact candidate MAJOR airlines are looking to hire. NOT!

TWA Dude,

My point was that we have much deader horses to beat here on FlightInfo.com than worrying about where us FedEx guys post our drivel.
Didn't mean to get anyone riled up. . . well, yes I did. What fun is this place if someone isn't steaming mad? :rolleyes:

Like I said before, Kit Darby says Fedex is a major. And if Kit Darby says it, then it must be true! :)

75M said:
I don't know why you (FedEx guys) have such a problem with this. You fly cargo. What is the big deal? You make bookoo bucks doing it. You work for the premiere CARGO airline in the world. Heck, you have arguably the best pilot job in the world....BUT IT"S CARGO!

DEAL!
You'd think a guy that flies a regional jet with a mud flap on the front wheel would know how to spell BEAUCOUP?

FN FAL said:
You'd think a guy that flies a regional jet with a mud flap on the front wheel would know how to spell BEAUCOUP?

Does it have the mirrored Playboy girl or Yosemite Sam? My bet is "How's my driving? Call 1-800-328-7448"

Latest resources

Back