FedEx is Cargo.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

75M

I don't know why you (FedEx guys) have such a problem with this. You fly cargo. What is the big deal? You make bookoo bucks doing it. You work for the premiere CARGO airline in the world. Heck, you have arguably the best pilot job in the world....BUT IT"S CARGO!

DEAL!

Yawn. . . .
You're a couple weeks late with this thread
Did you hear that the JetBlue guys have to clean their airplanes during quick turns??
What's your opinion on the Age 60 rule??
I think that lowering fares is a great idea, what do you think?
How long do you think US Air will be around? I'm guessing March. . .
What do you think Queen of Sky is doing these days? Should she get her job back??
When do you think all the furloughed guys will be back on property? When will the majors be hiring again??
What day to you think General Lee will hit 4000 posts??
How do you rate the accuracy of Lowecur's prognostications?? I think he's always "Spot On"!!
Have you seen the EMB-190 payscales for Jet Blue!! My Gosh!! Where is this industry headed?!?!?!

Well, shoot, glad we cleared that up....

What?!? You mean no one was listening to all those PA's I made??

Well if we're Cargo then who is a major? I thought they were all Legacy carriers now.......Please define major for me

When did you guys start flying cargo? I thought we (brown) were the only cargo gig in town.

Well, this explains why I was unable to book first class tickets on a FedEx flight all those times. : )

Well, they have "special treament" for those idiots now. . .
A treatment that thankfully ends their genetic line. . .

I know you didn't aim at me but since I missed my flight home and am stuck in the crashpad...

>Did you hear that the JetBlue guys have to clean their airplanes during quick >turns??

They work for a company that actually appreciates them. So what?

>What's your opinion on the Age 60 rule??

Don't change it now, or perhaps ever.

>I think that lowering fares is a great idea, what do you think?

Raising fares didn't work. Gotta try sumthin'.

>How long do you think US Air will be around? I'm guessing March.

Longer than anyone else thinks.

>What do you think Queen of Sky is doing these days? Should she get her job >back??

Who?

>When do you think all the furloughed guys will be back on property? When will >the majors be hiring again??

By 2007. For AA, 2010.

>What day to you think General Lee will hit 4000 posts??

A Tuesday.

>How do you rate the accuracy of Lowecur's prognostications?? I think he's >always "Spot On"!!

Well-researched drivel is still drivel.

>Have you seen the EMB-190 payscales for Jet Blue!! My Gosh!! Where is this >industry headed?!?!?!

I wouldn't worry. The JBLU pilots will still find a way to be happy.

75M said:
I don't know why you (FedEx guys) have such a problem with this. You fly cargo. What is the big deal? You make bookoo bucks doing it. You work for the premiere CARGO airline in the world. Heck, you have arguably the best pilot job in the world....BUT IT"S CARGO!

DEAL!

Who made YOU the judge? Oh yeah, I guess since your airline just passed the one billion $ revenue mark, you and the Comair guys are going to take over, and send FedEx to the Cargo forum.

I like reading about FedEx and Southwest, the only two companies that are worth paying attention to. You must really have issues.

Latest resources

Back