FedEx Interview!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flycast said:
Makes me a little less nervous about my Jet Blue interview this week, but I'm still going to listen hard to what they say. Flycast

This is what happened. Chazman misinterpreted the above statement. Being a proud Jet Blue man, he read the statement as:

"Now that I have the Fedex, I don't need to worry about that second rate discount airline, but I will listen to their Bullsh1t anyway."

But it was just the normal excitement anyone would have if given such choices.

GoingHot said:
This is what happened. Chazman misinterpreted the above statement. Being a proud Jet Blue man, he read the statement as:

"Now that I have the Fedex, I don't need to worry about that second rate discount airline, but I will listen to their Bullsh1t anyway."

But it was just the normal excitement anyone would have if given such choices.
The JB crew sure is a thin-skinned bunch, aren't they?? .

There is no "choice". There is only one airline to go with and their color is the one closer to the ultraviolet side of the spectrum.

Glad you guys are having fun with this one.

Fly, I hope you heard my congratulations through my comments. A military guy (like myself) needs to tread lightly into this world of interviews and job hunting. Our credentials transfer but many times are treated as the easy road, take your good fortune seriously and be humble in your asking for a good job.

My 0.02

Chaz

chazman said:
Glad you guys are having fun with this one.

Fly, I hope you heard my congratulations through my comments. A military guy (like myself) needs to tread lightly into this world of interviews and job hunting. Our credentials transfer but many times are treated as the easy road, take your good fortune seriously and be humble in your asking for a good job.

My 0.02

Chaz

Does your sense of entitlement also transfer?

This is the perfect reason I rarely post on this board. Your not allowed to express your opinion or excitement without being criticized. Flycast was not only excited but passing on interesting info for others. Give him a break!

psysix said:
There is no "choice". There is only one airline to go with and their color is the one closer to the ultraviolet side of the spectrum.

They are both on the right side of Green(if my 5th grade lessons havn't failed me), so I'm guessing that purple is closer to violet than it is to blue...?

Latest resources

Back