Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex incident in NRT right now.. anyone heard anything?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
May God, family and friends protect, look after, and be patient, kind and understanding with the children, if any, of these two pilots.

Life goes on for the rest of us, but it is never the same for the kids. My prayers are with them, that someday they will have peace, hope and faith in their hearts. I can only pray that road until they get there is not so long and horrible, and that many are there for the long haul to guide them and share the load. May they someday have peace, I pray.

May God, family and friends protect, look after, and be patient, kind and understanding with the children, if any, of these two pilots.

Life goes on for the rest of us, but it is never the same for the kids. My prayers are with them, that someday they will have peace, hope and faith in their hearts. I can only pray that road until they get there is not so long and horrible, and that many are there for the long haul to guide them and share the load. May they someday have peace, I pray.

Godspeed to the crew, grace and peace to their families and loved ones... To all my purple friends - my family is in prayer with you.

LORD, Hear our PRAYER.....

cf

For all the arm chairs; please be be quiet. We don't know, you don't know, nobody knows. Respect the people involved.
Our friends are now with God as are the families please respect the emotion.

There's one of these in every crash thread ... someone who thinks they have the right to tell everyone else what they should be doing on the internet. Jeez. Thankfully, they are ignored as possible causes are discussed and INFORMATION IS SHARED in a respectful manner. If you want a Condolences Only thread ... start one.

You bet yer azz if I flew an MD11 I'd want to discuss what went wrong and how it could have been handled differently - not that the crew didn't do a stellar job, only that there are always things that could have been done differently.

(gets off soapbox) Thoughts and prayers to Purple and the families of the crew.

There's one of these in every crash thread ... someone who thinks they have the right to tell everyone else what they should be doing on the internet. Jeez. Thankfully, they are ignored as possible causes are discussed and INFORMATION IS SHARED in a respectful manner. If you want a Condolences Only thread ... start one.

You bet yer azz if I flew an MD11 I'd want to discuss what went wrong and how it could have been handled differently - not that the crew didn't do a stellar job, only that there are always things that could have been done differently.

(gets off soapbox) Thoughts and prayers to Purple and the families of the crew.

Thanks for posting that. I really feel bad for the family and friends left behind, and my prayers go out to all of them. That being said, someone posted the report from the EWR incident on APC, and I learned a lot about the MD-11... which is what I fly now. Information might help others, and it takes nothing away from the respect we have for those lost yesterday. It has me thinking...
Regards,
cp

Latest resources

Back