Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEX HKG LOA is out, and boy is it funny...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
STV no way.... we dont want any part of junior manning on this property trust me...... were not in the freaking military anymore period!!!!!!!!!!! this is a civilian job d*** it!!!!!

23rd of July voting starts..... make sure its a NO and spread the word... junior manning is a disease and spreads rapidly once it gets into the contract.... it wont be just junior guys affected.... the company will look at sending the junior guy to CDG/HKG and then the junior guy has vacation...oops cant use him...then the next guy has training due...ooops cant use him either....the next guy just went over there for 3 months 10 months ago...ooops cant use him.... very quickly it effects senior guys too.....

Yep and we wanna keep it that way, by not letting them slide this steamy turd into it!

bump....

A bit of relativity....

You guys a have a great new CBA.

Democracy rules.... life is good...

You want some relativity?

UA/DL Narrowbody FO makes about $145/hr 3rd yr in 2000

FDX Widebody FO makes about $130/hr 3rd yr in 2007

There are no inflation adjustments and FDX prints money compared to what those places ever did.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm pretty happy with things, but you wanted relativity.

I think a lot of people have convinced themselves (read MEC), that they did a lot better than they did.

PIPE

23rd of July voting starts..... make sure its a NO and spread the word... junior manning is a disease and spreads rapidly once it gets into the contract.... it wont be just junior guys affected.... the company will look at sending the junior guy to CDG/HKG and then the junior guy has vacation...oops cant use him...then the next guy has training due...ooops cant use him either....the next guy just went over there for 3 months 10 months ago...ooops cant use him.... very quickly it effects senior guys too.....

Guys - just a heads up to all here. I listened to a conversation in the sim building today conducted by mostly senior, Memphrican, instructor types. Their opinion was "Well, I'm not bidding it but I don't want to screw over the guys that will bid it by voting it down." ?????Wahhhhhh????
I think I actually said that and looked confused. Their reasoning was that they think the company can get by using the current provisions in the CBA and non-vol guys over there - so anything we can get over and above what we already have is gravy and a good deal.
Then they started laughing about all the junior backseaters in the 727 who would be falling all over themselves to get a left seat in the 757 at CDG.

I'm just the messenger passing along what I heard so put down the weapons.

Under the current CBA they cannot non-vol you over there. They can inverse you to a SIBA bid. But that is a hell of a lot better than the LOA in which they can send you over for 90 days, non-vol'd. Please get educated and READ the LOA and pass the word this thing sucks and if everyone would stop being so damn greedy and looking at the numbers instead of looking at the little 5 line paragraph they slipped in About STV....

Latest resources

Back