Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex Hiring Mins when hiring resumes...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Data

Just trying to settle a bet with a 23 year old RETARD (and you have to say it like David Spade does in Tommy Boy) that I met thru a friend of my wife's...

Here's the scenario...

ATP Grad
Zero turbine
Zero Dual Given
400 Hours
Currently part time Fish Spotting in a 172
Smart Ass
'Friend's' father will get him on when hiring resumes...

What are his chances? I told him that unless he's really, really, really good on his knees, he's a longshot. Was I close?

Last edited:
The guy is young and motivated (and misguided...)... why not help him get instead of slamming him?

Oh I tried for the first 15 minutes, but it soon became apparent that I didn't know what I was talking about. Much like politics! Anyway, since when does a 40 year old know more than a 23 year old?

Oh I tried for the first 15 minutes, but it soon became apparent that I didn't know what I was talking about. Much like politics! Anyway, since when does a 40 year old know more than a 23 year old?

It appears a 23 year old is getting to you.....

Let him believe his pipe dream so he'll fall even harder when reality hits him. That will give him the appropriate attitude adjustment he needs.

Sure he can get on with FDX! What are you guys talking about?. IMHO he is over qualify.
In fact, he doesn't even need any kind of experience. Here are departments that he might be assigned to:

House keeping (cleaning the crew rooms)
Shipping: (loading boxes to delivery trucks)
Maintenance: (Assisting certify mechanics with heavy duty maintenance of vehicles)
Mail: ( messenger on bike)

Did I forget one?

Latest resources

Back