Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex Hiring Mins when hiring resumes...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Again.. you can treat the up and coming professionals like professionals or you can be unprofessionals and treat them poorly. You get to chose how you will act.

To be treated like a professional this kid needs to first act like a professional. It sounds to me he's acting like an arrogant, know-it-all punk kid, which is exactly what he's deserves to be treated like!

I've got no time to help anyone who doesn't want to be helped.

Besides, it's not just the time and experience requirement this kid seems to be lacking. With arrogance like that he's also falling quite short in personality requirements, which in my opinion is far more important than experience.

You can teach someone to fly an airplane...you can't teach someone to not be an a$$hole.

Does this guy really expect to get hired with 400 hours?

Tell him that unless he has in excess of 10,000 hours, 5,000 plus PIC turbine, thousands of that in heavies or several thousand hours military time, the line he will be waiting in will be very, very long.

I think when hiring does start up again, the pool of seriously qualified people will be very deep. I would expect the competitive mins to be somewhere around 7-10K + hours with multiple thousand turbine PIC and int'l heavy time heavily favored. Why not? This is the work they will be doing at Fedex. If I was doing the hiring I would know that there is a long list of exactly these kind of people. I personally know of almost 400 people on the street looking for work with at least 8K in the logbook, thousands of turbine pic, many ex-military, and many of those typed in several transport category jets.

But, there always is that one or two % that slip in...

Tell him that unless he has in excess of 10,000 hours, 5,000 plus PIC turbine, thousands of that in heavies or several thousand hours military time, the line he will be waiting in will be very, very long.

I think when hiring does start up again, the pool of seriously qualified people will be very deep. I would expect the competitive mins to be somewhere around 7-10K + hours with multiple thousand turbine PIC and int'l heavy time heavily favored. Why not? This is the work they will be doing at Fedex. If I was doing the hiring I would know that there is a long list of exactly these kind of people. I personally know of almost 400 people on the street looking for work with at least 8K in the logbook, thousands of turbine pic, many ex-military, and many of those typed in several transport category jets.

But, there always is that one or two % that slip in...

FedEx will fall all over themselves to hire a 2000TT FA-18 driver. That's a fact.

FedEx will fall all over themselves to hire a 2000TT FA-18 driver. That's a fact.
Yea, I hear ya. It's NOT fair.

I wish we could all just go back to the good old days, when the best airlines to work for would "fall all over themselves" to hire 800TT minorities and the blondes with the biggest t**s.:D

Last edited:
no he is not, he came back remember, it was in all the books

Yeah? Well Santa Claus is in "all the books":rolleyes: too and Captain Crunch is on the cereal boxes.

Latest resources

Back