• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex feeders in AFW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cheers and congrats Mr. Dude! I can't believe someone make it out of the galactic Empire and all it's silliness. You will be missed (not your stinky a$$ though!) Hate to see you go but I guess this means a open spot in SEA...don't tell I SHARTED, orbiting the wayward planet of ICT is not my idea of fun. P.S.-I'm stuck in Newport Beach Ca, lots of T & A.

The words "stuck" and "Newport Beach" don't fit togather. My three day trip to GEG turned into a full week INCLUDING Saturday. Cheap Bastard Airlines struck again!

ATRCAPT said:
The words "stuck" and "Newport Beach" don't fit togather. My three day trip to GEG turned into a full week INCLUDING Saturday. Cheap Bastard Airlines struck again!

Stuck like two dogs doing it...I got bootylash looking at all the sweet, sweet and once again SWEEEEEET! chickas. Everyone raise their glass with me and toast Mr. Fokkers and Beir...cheers.

TSKY, hey Ty in the sky with diamonds, are you moving to ANC in August? Have a safe drive...driving the Alcan is bitchin. Peace out, Bling.

blingair said:
TSKY, hey Ty in the sky with diamonds, are you moving to ANC in August? Have a safe drive...driving the Alcan is bitchin. Peace out, Bling.

That's the plan, anyway. I am up here now-it's a pretty cake run.

tsky said:
That's the plan, anyway. I am up here now-it's a pretty cake run.
What run are you doing, ANC-FAI or ANC-Kodiak? Wheres Billy Boy going? Is he upgrading somewhere? Everything changes on a daily bases.

blingair said:
What run are you doing, ANC-FAI or ANC-Kodiak? Wheres Billy Boy going? Is he upgrading somewhere? Everything changes on a daily bases.

Actually the "F" is still up here this week, so I am flying that thing again. The
ATR is supposed to be up here next week-I don't know when the second one will arrive, but at this point I don't know if they are still planing to the send the #2 ATR to Kodiak or not.

all i know is that blingair will never leave bitchita. we are doing the fai run in the f still. a blast i tell ya.a blast. i forgot how loud they are.billy is still scheduled for anc but everything wis getting trown into a hat and belinda will draw names and that will be our bases. at least that way you will have a chance. they better do the right ting this time. i do proof read but i really don't care. peace

Latest resources

Back