Fedex feeders in AFW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tk855

Who flies into AFW as fedex feeders? As I drove by today it looked like there were ATR's and Caravan's on the ramp.

tk

actually I just heard that empire will be basing a crew in AFW for the fokker/ATR, i'm sure that nobody in the company will want to move there so they will be hiring for the positions, if interested you should send your stuff in immediately.

Thank you for the heads up. Will Empire accept resumes for positions they aren't currently advertising for?

Empire is indeed starting a crew base in AFW for the F-27. Currently we have two F-27 that fly into AFW-one from ICT and the other from MAF. The AFW based crew will be for a hot spare based there. If you are interested I would definitly apply because they will probably be hiring into that base.

Thanks for the info guys, I sent in my resume Thursday night. Is there any talk of basing some ATR's in AFW? What is the pay for a F27/ATR42 First Officer? Is AFW or the Texas flying for that matter very senior? AFW would be perfect for me as I would have at most a 5 minute drive to work.

tk

Last edited:
tk855 said:
Thanks for the info guys, I sent in my resume Thursday night. Is there any talk of basing some ATR's in AFW? What is the pay for a F27/ATR42 First Officer? Is AFW or the Texas flying for that matter very senior? AFW would be perfect for me as I would have at most a 5 minute drive to work.

tk

Right now only F-27s will be based in AFW. The hope is that someday(a year of two out) that they would be replaced by ATRs. If you want to you can PM me for more info.

Latest resources

Back