FedEx Call for Profile Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GrapeApe

Just got a call today to send FedEx my updated medical certificate and to take a new drug test. Sounds like things are starting to move......

GrapeApe said:
Just got a call today to send FedEx my updated medical certificate and to take a new drug test. Sounds like things are starting to move......

When did you jump into the pool?

TSD

GrapeApe said:

That is definitely a good sign. A friend had a similar call from KD. The next day he was called for an interview (16-17 May). Good luck with the process.

GrapeApe said:
Are you in the pool or are you awaiting an interview???? And what's the deal with taking a new drug test? You take one when you interview, not before. And, I don't think you have to take another one to exit the pool. Please explain.

Last edited:
Drug Test

When I was a new hire I had to update my drug test on day 1. The test has an expiration date so if some time (I don't know how long) has elapsed since your interview and your call for a class you'll probably need a new test.

Malter,
Put the pills and weed down and you won't have to worry about it!!:laugh:

Sorry couldn't resist...

Wait a minute...I have to take another drug test?? Stand by.

Grape, you left us hanging. What's the deal? You a poolie or a hopeful?

Got the same call this morning. Interviewed early January. Drug test tomorrow and already faxed my new medical. No idea about class dates but said soon.

Sorry guys. I am a poolie. I did take a drug test when I interviewed in Jan. I have to go to a local place to take another drug test.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back