FedEx at Air, Inc. in Atlanta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

airmasn

So anyone talk to the FedEx recruiter at the conference Saturday? Anyone think they may have a chance of getting hired there because they went to Air Inc.?

Absolutely not. Going to those Air Inc things does not help one bit with respect to a FedEx interview. In order to even have a shot at an interview, you MUST have 1 sponsor who takes you to the meet and greet with his chief pilot, and 2 additional recs. You must have your sponsor + 2 recs, and even then it took me almost a year after the meet and greet to get called.

propjob27 said:
Absolutely not. Going to those Air Inc things does not help one bit with respect to a FedEx interview. In order to even have a shot at an interview, you MUST have 1 sponsor who takes you to the meet and greet with his chief pilot, and 2 additional recs. You must have your sponsor + 2 recs, and even then it took me almost a year after the meet and greet to get called.

And at least 1 moon landing too.

propjob27 said:

so why does FedEx even go to these things?

Terry Hunter said:
And at least 1 moon landing too.

When i was based in MEM working with (not for) FedEx I heard a story of an actual ex-astronaut with Shuttle time NOT getting the job with FedEx after an interview.

tj

tjsatter said:
When i was based in MEM working with (not for) FedEx I heard a story of an actual ex-astronaut with Shuttle time NOT getting the job with FedEx after an interview.

tj
So, is that when Hoot Gibson decided to settle for less and take the regional job at southwest?

Latest resources

Back