• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Feb SWA Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
what kind of times are pilots getting called at swa.
will 1300 pic turbine, 737 type, and 6000 sic jet work?

are pilots getting called with only 1300 pic and a type?

also, any word on swa dropping the pic to 1000. earlier post hinted towards it.

Larry,

I know people who were called for an interview that just met the requirements. If you have 1300 PIC, then you have a chance.

I doubt they will lower the PIC back to 1000.....it was changed to 1300 last year....I'd be surprised if they bring it back down again...just my guess.

For those getting interviews for Feb - how long was your online app in the system ? - any internal letters of recommend ? I just put in last week - I have 9100 total time - 3000 jet pic - about 6000 total turbine - 3 year CRJ checkairman. Any ideas on how long I will wait ? Thx

Sky,

We all finished the weekend of the 16th of Dec. I only know of 3 that got calls, so there may be more. Good luck!

Chairmano

A couple of friends got emails offering a 21st Feb class date. I think this will be the last class for February.
Cheers!

Hi,

I got the call on the 23rd of Jan for a mid-Feb interview. I still can't believe that I am going to interview at Southwest. Good luck to all with upcoming interviews and congrats to those with class dates. Hopefully in a month and a half or so I will have some good news. For those that have interviewed already, did your letters of recommendations address a specific person and/or department?

Chrtrplt

Got the call to interview last week for mid February interview. Did type at HPA in October. Have 5800 total, 1500 Turbine PIC. Good luck to everyone waiting for the call.

Latest resources

Back