Fear and loathing at NJI...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
huh what book?

You know. Coke, acid, gambling and hookers in Las Vegas. Ya that is NJI. Place should be shut down ASAP. Then send the jets over to NJA where they belong.

Well, it does sound like the ghost of Hunter S. Thompson is lurking around here...TC

Fozzy said:
You know. Coke, acid, gambling and hookers in Las Vegas. Ya that is NJI. Place should be shut down ASAP. Then send the jets over to NJA where they belong.

Dude, I left netjets, and one of the reasons was because of idiots like yourself, you are definately on coke and acid to make a stupid remark like that!!!

So which part offended you? First part was me making jest of the post. You know "Fear and Loathing", ha ha. Not funny, not the first time.

As for the G's, well how am I wrong?

Glad you left. Good luck.

How are you wrong? Are you kidding? you sound like a big A$$ fool, The years that I worked at NJA, I relly enjoyed myself, kept my mouth shut and enjoyed the job except for the few like yourselves that were no joy to fly with on a rotation, there were a few rotations that I had to ask for a new pilot because I could not stand all of the negativity, so keep it up, you must be flying with your kind, otherwise, I could not see how anyone could stand your type of attitude.

As for NJI, I should have made the switch to over there when I had the chance and still may as they are hiring, I have always thought that NJA and NJI should stay as they are, separate, those guys always have the best attitude, hardly ever complain, and enjoy what they do unlike yourself, so NO, the "G" aircraft should stay right where they are, if you want to fly a gulfstream so bad, go over there, but based on your crappy attitude, I don't see it happening

anyways, good luck to you

Wow - imagine that. Another new screen name telling us how screwed up we are. Do any of the idiots at CMH think we're buying their crap?

Starman said:
Wow - imagine that. Another new screen name telling us how screwed up we are. Do any of the idiots at CMH think we're buying their crap?

Wow - Imagine that. Another pilot telling us how stupid we are and that we don't get it. Do any of the pilots think we're buying their crap?

Latest resources

Back