Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FDX? You guys want our gouge here or on Cargo?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree, Tony. I didn't mean to imply that someone reported the threads as being in the wrong forum. I was replying to Jakal's comments that the moderators would see our preferences if we posted them here. I just meant they wouldn't see our responses unless someone reported one of these posts.

English said:
I agree, Tony. I didn't mean to imply that someone reported the threads as being in the wrong forum. I was replying to Jakal's comments that the moderators would see our preferences if we posted them here. I just meant they wouldn't see our responses unless someone reported one of these posts.

Ahh, I gotcha. It's been a topsy-turvy day. (Ooops, better go check the dictionary on that one, I've attracted too much attention and I know there's some amateur spelling cops just waitin' to catch me... whew, got it!) First a thread that obviously belongs in the Majors is moved, then a frustrated poster reposts (and calls the moderator a bad name - - not a good move). The moderator remains hidden, and no explanation is forthcoming. Now, the original thread is back in the Majors, and the Re-post (with the nasty name changed to "[Moderator]" but with better posts on the thread) mysteriously disappears.

To work around the apparent rule change, we now have posts about SWA that are really about FDX, and I find myself looking at EVERY SWA thread differently than I did before. A few minutes ago I thought I was going to see pictures of our last -200 landing -- boy was I relieved to see it was the REAL SWA. :)

I guess I'm either gonna hafta PM all the moderators or report my own post in order to find out what the deal is - - what's the criteria to belong to the elite club of Majors on the FlightInfo Aviation Interview Board? Obviously the Department of Transportation or Kit What's-his-name definitions don't apply. I'd just like to know, yanno? :)

Hey - - I can't report my own post. Could someone report me please?

Last edited:
TonyC said:
... the Re-post (with the nasty name changed to "[Moderator]" but with better posts on the thread) mysteriously disappears.

Nevermind on that one - - it showed up again back in Majors.

:shakin' head:

:)

I ain't going anywhere...for a long, long time..... Leaving the Eagle 2.5 months and juggling the whole 2 job act remined me trianing stinks as a commuter. I'm quite happy as a 727 FO for the forseeable future...at least until I'm thrown out to pasture as a fighter guy.

Coming out...

Hey Mr Zog--
I too am "cargo"--oh sh*t--do not, under any circumstances tell my wife...
or the moderator!!
The WORLD on time
Los1

TonyC said:
I know there's some amateur spelling cops just waitin' to catch me...
Look out. There could be some grammer cops out there as well! Just cuz I know you appreciate irony, Tony. ;)

Hugh Jorgan said:
Look out. There could be some grammer cops out there as well! Just cuz I know you appreciate irony, Tony. ;)

Well, I was tryin' to make it clear I was pourin' on the drawl, but dangit - - you just won't let it slide, will ya?

g-r-a-m-m-A-r ;)

I'll take an irony over a sarcastic anyday :)

TonyC said:
Well, I was tryin' to make it clear I was pourin' on the drawl, but dangit - - you just won't let it slide, will ya?

g-r-a-m-m-A-r ;)

I'll take an irony over a sarcastic anyday :)
Ain't it grand!?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back