Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FDX? You guys want our gouge here or on Cargo?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Laughing_Jakal

Filthy Savage
post here and let the moderator know where you want to go to get the info on one of the most desireable job in the industry. You want us to quit posting....we can do that too. We are just trying to help. (with the exception of name-calling the moderator.....never a good idea....that is as big a sin as a sexy avatar)

I've got an idea...

Next time label the thread "FDX vs. SWA MOABs" or insert your favorite pax carrier as the vs.

We all want to see what is going on at FDX and UPS. We must learn to work around the moderators.

:)

Good Idea!

See SWA Bid Out (Huge)

FlyBoeingJets said:
I've got an idea...

Next time label the thread "FDX vs. SWA MOABs" or insert your favorite pax carrier as the vs.

We all want to see what is going on at FDX and UPS. We must learn to work around the moderators.

:)

The moderators don't read most of the threads. The best way to get them to read a thread is to report a post. Use the red and white triangle beneath a poster's profile to make a report to a moderator.

English said:
The moderators don't read most of the threads. The best way to get them to read a thread is to report a post. Use the red and white triangle beneath a poster's profile to make a report to a moderator.

OK, I just reported you for the crime of excessive secrecy. Did I spell that correctly?

:D

enigma

ALL TOGETHER. "I AM PROUD TO BE CARGO" It is time to step out of the closet and declare ourselves Cargo. Forget the Majors....

Hi. My name is Aaron. I passed up being an 18 month A320 captain to serve coffee to grumps at 0200. On MLK day, let me be the first to stand up and say "I'm CARGO BABY, and I'M PROUD!"

The MOAB just confirmed it wasn't a bad decision...just one with delayed gratification.

My suggestion...skip "cargo" or "majors". Put "hiring", "stagnant" "Chapter 11" , and "liquidating". That makes more sense to me in the big picture.

Play nice everyone...we're all just glad to be here.

AlbieF15 said:
My suggestion...skip "cargo" or "majors". Put "hiring", "stagnant" "Chapter 11" , and "liquidating".

I love it! I second the suggestion!

English said:

Yanno, that's what I keep hearin' . . . trouble is, I can't figger who would be so petty as to complain about a thread announcing a huge vacancy posting at one of the world's largest airlines being in the Majors category.

========================================================
NARC: Hey, Moderators. There's this FedEx thread in the Majors category. The rest of 'em in the category talk about hiring practices, interviewing schedules, and whether or not I need to have a current FEX to apply, but THIS one has some really good news. Could you please move it to the CARGO section?

MOD: OK, Billy Bob. I see your point. We don't wanna offend any of the boys at Delta or AirTran - - I'll get right on it.

later that same morning.....

NARC: Hey, Moderators. Thanks for moving that thread. Those goofy FedEx guys started another one in the Majors section. Whaddya say, can you move it, too?

MOD: Thanks again, Billy Bob. Shoot, this time he even called me a nasty name. I'll move it, and delete the first one just to make 'em pay. Thanks for doing your civic duty.

Somehow, I can't figger it was someone reporting it this time. I have a feeling it was a moderator actually browsing on his own.

(The answer may be on the Forum already, I just haven't read through all the new posts yet. More later...)

Latest resources

Back