• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FDX non-rev on SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As I previously mentioned, whenever most FedEx pilots take off their clothes on a SWA flight they usually end up with the FAs stuffing their underwear with dollar bills.

Sorry this dude had to blow the good karma.

Albie,
I knew what they said about you eagle dudes was true. I am sure you know that most of our FA's are boys that play for the "same" team!:)

I actually read the memo when I was standing at a gate counter when it came across....it specifically said any non-rev pass bought prior to Aug 28 will be accepted anything after that date "the incident" will not be honored. It also went on to say pilot/dispatcher JS will not be affected..

I actually read the memo when I was standing at a gate counter when it came across....it specifically said any non-rev pass bought prior to Aug 28 will be accepted anything after that date "the incident" will not be honored. It also went on to say pilot/dispatcher JS will not be affected..

Reddog...

You're confusing the memo's I think. The one you read was referring to the Delta/NW Badge Integration w/ respect to CASS.

1. FDX discount to ship= still ok "for now"
2. FDX jumpseat agreement- not changed= still ok (swa dxers can not j/s on fedex, even though fedex dxers can j/s on swa)
3. the dude that stripped= yes

Last edited:
Albie,
I knew what they said about you eagle dudes was true. I am sure you know that most of our FA's are boys that play for the "same" team!:)

Yeah, yeah...build a thousand bridges...

In the few times I've shared a van with SWA crews, haven't met anyone but fun folks of the hetero female variety. However, even at o-dark, some of them could talk talk talk talktalktalktalktalk......

Latest resources

Back