• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FDX LOA passes way to go sheep

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dunce130 - Life is about choice.... FDX will fill HGK and CDG without hiring a newbie. If your don't want to go, don't bid it. The company was going to proceed with these FDAs with or without the LOA. You don't remember the postal contract. Grow up, take an economics class, face reality..... You can do it... Baby Steps.

Frenchie you really are an idiot. Don't bid it? What about when the company assigns you it for 3 months..... oh wait they saw that wasn't going to fly so they made it a 1 month assignment.

Its guys like frenchie who believe that the company and the mec can do no wrong. He can't think for himself and probably never even read the loa in the first place. His boyfriend voted yes and he figures he should vote yes.

This will take a long time to recoup. But hey frenchie is just happy to fly a jet. Even if he has to end up paying the company to live in cdg or hkg.

Nothin frenchie? I expected more from someone who just sold out his fellow pilots, sucked up to mgmt, and basically didn't have the balz to say this loa is crap.

Dunce130 - Life is about choice.... FDX will fill HGK and CDG without hiring a newbie. If your don't want to go, don't bid it. The company was going to proceed with these FDAs with or without the LOA. You don't remember the postal contract. Grow up, take an economics class, face reality..... You can do it... Baby Steps.

So they said. But without the LOA they could not inverse anyone into them. They would have had to run them as a SIBA which would have been to our advantage; now they can just slam the junior guys for the first 18 (or 20?) months that the FDA's are open. The only leverage we have now is that no one bid them....and we know that's not going to happen with 68% of the group being "yes" men.

That or frenchie is mgmt pretending to have some care or knowledge about being a pilot.

Oh great and powerful "Magnuts," How could I compare to your "service"??? I thought we were discussing business and common sence. Sorry, it appears you may have shortcomings in these areas. See in Paris.

Easy to pick out the d- bag flunkie wannabe mgmt trolls, ain't it.

Diamond, even though his other posts made sense, do you really want opinions on Prop Drivers from an ascot-wearing F-22 dude that had to give himself the name "Magnum!!"?

Instead of jumping to conclusions and making a broad generalization about a group of military members (heavys, helos, props, trainers, grunts, marines, sailors, airmen, etc.) I'd thought I would give Magnum a chance to explain/defend himself.

Frenchie, according to his first post on FI, was a SWA poolie back in the day...so a little curious about his complete lack of tact regarding the LOA, knowing it to be very sensitive to a vast majority of the junior part of the seniority list. Is he a SWA or FedEx bubba?

The only leverage we have now is that no one bid them....

I predict there will be no trouble filling the positions. I think they'll go more senior, but if not they'll be some fairly junior captains making $200k plus.

Latest resources

Back