• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FCC Radio License

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does anyone still have the old yellow copy you put your name on and that was it (not to mention free) circa 1982?

I just lost mine, but luckily I have a copy of it. The folks at the fcc said to fax in the copy and they would attach it to an FRN number so I could get a no cost replacement....at least I think she said no cost!!:confused:

Great gouge! Thank you!

The process was smooth thanks to the steps you outlined.

However, I think I would have had more fun lighting $55 on fire and watching it burn away to nothing. Oh well, at least I get a piece of paper that says I paid uncle sam and will hopefully help with that one extra requirement hurdle for a job with the airlines.

Here's an idea uncle sam; why don't you turn around and give some of the funds to the sturggling airlines to help them along since the cost of fuel isn't going down anytime soon?

I love people that think that the government should help out a private business. Only the fittest survive....mommy and daddy shouldn't rescue companies that make bad decisions.....Here is a idea raise the ticket price....hmmm

Thanks for this information....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back