Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CaravanMan

Drop eet like eet's hot
Just wondering who you all think has the best crew cars. Most airports I've been to have turds, but at Million Air @ HOU last week we had a brand new Jag. That was pretty darn cool! What all have you guys seen in your travels?

Million Air in Midway has Jags too.

The coolest was the 69 Caddy at some crap airport in Demming, New Mexico.

too long ago to remeber exactly where. some Alabama FBO in the late 90's had a mid 70's Caddy land yacht and a N. Carolina FBO had a late 70's diesel Mercedes...i'd take these over new Jags any day

Jags suck...I was happy when Million Air MDW had the Toyota Avalon with the navigation system in it...but that was only temporary while they were in the process of getting another crappy jag.

we are a pretty small FBO, but we just got a brand new chrysler town and country :)

cforst513 said:
we are a pretty small FBO, but we just got a brand new chrysler town and country :)
Can I use it?

Only crew cars I've used were in ILM at Air Wilmington. They had a few big newish SUVs.

Back in the Day.....

Jacksonville had a big ole' white Cadillac Eldorado convertable with red leather seats probably a mid 70's car. Only thing missing was the Steer Horns on the hood!

What a beauty

Latest resources

Back