• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FBI investigating Skywest and CAL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ha!!! Well, as a pilot who used to overnight in Salt Lake many many times....I must say that there are gorgeous women everywhere there. I can't wait to get back up to the Northwest someday.

You're right, but they are all mormon and can't!!

Salt Lake City is NOT in the Northwest. I and every other person who lives in the Pacific NW takes offense to that mistake!

I don't know anything about shorting stocks, but it has something to do with shorting shares and offshore accounts.

Well, XJT share price is down 98 percent since the buyout offer, so I guess it makes a little bit of sense. Still seems crazy, but I guess when it comes to business people do risky things.

Interesting premise for the demise of XJT stock price levels. I have another.
XJT has had losing quarters 6 of the last 7 and the one profitable was smaller than any of the 6 losing.
2008 revenue was 78% of 2007 and last quarter revenue was only 37% of the same quarter a year ealrier.
XJT ROE is minus 40%.

None of those make for strong stocks.
[Apologies for digressing from the FA angle.]

You're right, but they are all mormon and can't!!

Actually, they CAN...but you just have to make sure the other wives don't find out. Just somehow insert "Oh my heck", "I used to live near the temple" and/or "my good friend went on a mission" into the conversation. They are like puddy in your hands after that.

Salt Lake City is NOT in the Northwest. I and every other person who lives in the Pacific NW takes offense to that mistake!

Well now...aren't we easily offended. I forgot, this IS the Regional board.

I did some more browsing around the XJT stock tidbits and here is what I found about insider trading. It shows an apparant recent confidence of insiders.

James Nides, a company officer, has bought over 50,000 shares on the open market since Feb with the average price at $1.14 (ranging from $0.96 to $1.49). He is down a little over $2000 (3%).

Patrick Kelly, the CFO, has bought over 50,000 shares on the open market Aug-Dec 08 (pre-split prices and quantity adjusted) at an average price of $1.67 (ranging from $1.23 to $2.00). He is down over $28,500 (34%).

James Ream, a director, has bought 126,000 shares on the open market Nov 08-Feb 09 at an average price of $1.28 (ranging from $0.90 to $1.84). He is down over $22,800 (14%).

I did some more browsing around the XJT stock tidbits and here is what I found about insider trading. It shows an apparant recent confidence of insiders.

James Nides, a company officer, has bought over 50,000 shares on the open market since Feb with the average price at $1.14 (ranging from $0.96 to $1.49). He is down a little over $2000 (3%).

Patrick Kelly, the CFO, has bought over 50,000 shares on the open market Aug-Dec 08 (pre-split prices and quantity adjusted) at an average price of $1.67 (ranging from $1.23 to $2.00). He is down over $28,500 (34%).

James Ream, a director, has bought 126,000 shares on the open market Nov 08-Feb 09 at an average price of $1.28 (ranging from $0.90 to $1.84). He is down over $22,800 (14%).

Yeah, we've been noticing that as well.

Latest resources

Back