• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fastest single pilot airplane from point A to B

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Of course, If I won the powerball I wouldn't get a single-pilot jet. The whole point of having your own jet is that you can have fun in the back. Flying cross country isn't that much fun, sorry."

You're kidding right?

What the heck is fun about sitting in the BACK of an airplane?

I have a rule:

I won't own an airplane I can't fly by myself....otherwise, I'll take an airline seat.

Last edited:
JimG said:
"Of course, If I won the powerball I wouldn't get a single-pilot jet. The whole point of having your own jet is that you can have fun in the back. Flying cross country isn't that much fun, sorry."

You're kidding right?

What the heck is fun about sitting in the BACK of an airplane?

I have a rule:

I won't own an airplane I can't fly by myself....otherwise, I'll take an airline seat.
Oh, I'd want to fly it too... sometimes. But there's a luxury to being a millionaire, and one of those luxuries is giving the swedish bikini team a ride to Europe in your jet. Now, do you want to be up front or in the back?

Put it another way... when you were 17 you were probably pretty excited to drive. But when you had your prom, did you rent a limo and drive it yourself?

ackattacker said:
Oh, I'd want to fly it too... sometimes. But there's a luxury to being a millionaire, and one of those luxuries is giving the swedish bikini team a ride to Europe in your jet. Now, do you want to be up front or in the back?

Uhm.....

In the front.

(I've got own Swedish bikini model at home)

Good choices guys...I think I will go with the X, get the wife a type and we're off to the races at .92 or whatever it goes at. Plus I think I'll buy a tweet to annoy Travolta when I move in next to him at his fly-in community.

minitour said:
Me either...I'd get a Citation X and let my buddies sit in the right seat and play with the gear :D

...and a 152 to f* around in.

-mini

*edit*
And a Pilatus or Malibu for those days when I just feel like flying a single...

-mini

Mercury-Atlas, yeehaw!

I was gonna say, we have a guy who lives in Indianapolis who owns a J39, once or twice a month throws his golf clubs in the back and makes the 30ish minute trip here to Columbus just to golf, then flies right back in time for dinner.

Just my $0.02, I'm a huge fan of the PC12, but then again, I would be in heaven with a Cirrus.... I know, doesn't exactly meet the "Fastest" criteria, but certainly classy, luxurious, smooth and fun.

Me either...I'd get a Citation X and let my buddies sit in the right seat and play with the gear
Well ... I hope you win, buddy. :D

Minh

Had a Conquest that did the job pretty well, it's gone and so are some of the headaches. Part deux is gonna wait, and be somewhat cheaper. My new thing is fishing rigs, starting a new project in Florida and may have a condo there, thus I need a boat. I need a new hobby, FlightInfo is killing my productivity ;)

some_dude said:
I think a T-38 would fit the bill nicely.

Pretty difficult to pack a set of golf clubs if you don't have a travel pod. I'm sure there's better stuff out there :)

Latest resources

Back