Fa's ignoring Non Revs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
saab fixr said:
I just wanted to rant about a flight i took last night from IAD to SAT on mesa and couldnt believe that i sat there for over 3 hours and the male flight attendant totaly ignored me by not offering me at least a drink. I have never had a flight that this has happened not even mainline. I guess most would say why didnt i speak up? and what have your name taken and have flight bennies taken away? Not happening! I have learned with all the crap in the regionals shut the hell up and sit there, hurry home and post this on the board. :angryfire
I suppose i could have hid my CHQ badge when i entered the plane and got one of those great free meal boxes (Yuck) but to not even ask if i would like something to drink is atleast to say BS. I know who this guy is and will have no problem reporting him to the proper person when i get back to IAD and cant help but wonder is this the way we in the industry should treat eachother?
And whats the problem hell united pays for the stuff anyway !! For this guy to think this is cool to act like this sucks!!! The final straw was when i sat there in first class and saw the other flight attendant bring an empty food box from the back to the trash and couldnt help but wonder if she enjoyed the freebie,But then again she had to wash it down with a full can of pepsi!! Thanks alot, now i know where i stand, ill bring my own food and refreshments next time..

OK, I waited a while for someone to step in and be the curmudgeon. No one did, so I will:

How much did you pay for the seat and the ride ? ( Nothing from $25 down counts as paying for the seat.)

I think he was just being shy, he probably kicked himself for not saying hi at some point during the flight.....I'm sure he's thinking of you........get over it

RichO said:
I think he was just being shy, he probably kicked himself for not saying hi at some point during the flight.....I'm sure he's thinking of you........get over it

Dang. Beat me to it.

-Goose

Hey Mr. CHQ Mechanic Tough guy......assuming you are IAD based, you should move to ORD. You would fit in super well.....and I could yell at you too. You prolly went all the way to SAT to differ something.

Your so full of crap!! Theres not even food served on First class United Express unless you get the cookies. Be a man and ask for a drink..... if you didnt get served or asked, you had to have done something or had your nose in the air to get ignored. Free flight and no drink....ahhhh too bad, you must have been dehydrated when you landed only 3 hours later.

I have never had a problem with Mesa! You just have to say hello and be nice. I jumped once and said hello to the FA first. I got first class, a hot meal and a blow job.

ok, ok maybe to many drinks tonight.

Latest resources

Back