Farting Captain

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mamba20 said:
Spread it around the company that he fired the mud musket in flight. . . . he'll never fart again.

YA RIGHT!!!!! Ask about Brad at XJT!!! When anyone says fart they follow it with...Ya ever fly with brad? He's proud too!!!!

Eat a broccoli salad before your trip starts. Then aim your gaspers.

If you can get hold of a handful of "sani-coms" (usually used to wipe down the yoke, EFIS screens, etc) have one on ready reserve to hold up to the gasper vent. Sometimes it works, but sometimes it smells like you shat a sani-com.

LOL!!! I'm dying here!!! I was able to end my OE for capt. early because of the foul a.ss I dropped. The basturd check airman really lit me up the next leg though. Watch out for the Asian Chow. That place delivers some incredible ammo. I had a hard time seeing on takeoff when he dropped it taking the runway. GAG!

Hey,
I do hate the ass fumes something fierce, what really get me going is the F/O who picks his nose(have not had a chick yet), and then proceedes to start twirling knobs and touching the common thingys. I then grab the sani-wipes and disinfect the contaminated thingys. Dorks don't even notice!
PBR

Latest resources

Back