• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Farquaad Large and in charge in Waterview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like you have to log into Glassdoor's service to see all the posts, so I did the leg work for ya, cause hey, I'm just that kinda guy. Again, you can't make this stuff up folks. If the pilots vote out the union this is what they can expect as "at will" employees. Why would it be any different for us than for the office workers if we choose at will employment? Think I'm makin this stuff up? Check it out for yourself http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Bom...ews-E22880.htm

This is what the office workers in Waterview are saying:

Tension is high, a lot of the great ones are jumping ship. There is a problem in the office with DS / CP having affairs with subordinates. There is no moral compass anymore. Even new hires are talked about in a less than manner. One of them will sue and it will change maybe.

What a sad sad company now..... If only Ken Ricci Knew what everyone is saying

Work at the Richardson Location and you are subject to sexual harassment from CP's. I know of at least 4 female employees have had affairs with married men in the office. This company obviously doesn't care about how females are treated or referred to.... We are simply "clams" They shut down most operations and moved them to Cleveland, so they simply go into the pilot base now.

Worst company to work for ever

Very unstable since acquisition by DAC

Dishonest senior management creates uncertainty for future. Lack of organization. Horrible vacation structure (ok for new employees but doesn't promote long-term employment). No sick or personal days.
Recently began working here. There is a lot of bitterness amongst employees and management since it was bought by directional capital.

Great sense of job insecurity and turnover is very high due to such.
Bad management over the years. After the acquisition by DAC things got worse and there is uncertainty all across the company.

Management does not value seniority. Since the purchase of Flexjet it has become Floptions (Flight Options) Anything that was efficient or practical Flexjet has done away with and is now operating as a masked version of FO. The culture has changed since the company was sold. Management has the attitude that workers are replaceable. Its a keep quiet and work or find another job mentality.

After the aquisition by Directional Aviation from Bombardier, the company has made so many drastic changes that have completely ruined the employee culture at Flexjet. Employees are bailing as fast as they can find employment elsewhere. It was a great place to work under Bombardier, now the quality of upper management decisions has defaced the company.

No money is invested in keeping the equipment current and available. Do not value good mechanics. Haven't had a raise in two years.
When DAC / Flight Options acquired us, our benefits were slashed. Someone with the company for 14 years lost 18 days of time off. Under Bombardier, we got 6 days PTO, 4 weeks vacation, 4 floating holidays, and 8 regular holidays. Under DAC's plan, we receive 12 hrs per month for all the above and 6 holidays. It's pathetic.

Management should not take anonymous hateful reports about crewmembers to be fact. This company railroaded a Captain on untrue facts based on anonymous reports that ultimately lead to them using an impossible set up in training simulator that lead to unjust termination of a Captain

Vinny, Vinny, come on now. You feel you need to publish all this unadulterated, unsubstantiated garbage the day that ballots start hitting everyone’s mailbox? Most thinking people can see thru it. I’m thinking you might be a shrill for the IBT…would that be wrong? Oh, and how convenient your “glassdoor” site can’t be found.

Sure some of the things you say have some truth in them. Take people having affairs in the office….that’s been going on since Adam and Eve….it’s called LIFE.
The stress caused by consolidation of offices and movement of people is extremely disruptive and stress-inducing, but it is necessary and hopefully, and will be over soon.
Each of your points are based on half-truths, innuendos, and lies(about the captain being set up).

So why don’t you take Thanksgiving off, then post something you can prove and maybe regain some credibility…your post just stinks of bullish*t.

WL

Vinny, Vinny, come on now. You feel you need to publish all this unadulterated, unsubstantiated garbage the day that ballots start hitting everyone?s mailbox? Most thinking people can see thru it. I?m thinking you might be a shrill for the IBT?would that be wrong? Oh, and how convenient your ?glassdoor? site can?t be found.

Sure some of the things you say have some truth in them. Take people having affairs in the office?.that?s been going on since Adam and Eve?.it?s called LIFE.
The stress caused by consolidation of offices and movement of people is extremely disruptive and stress-inducing, but it is necessary and hopefully, and will be over soon.
Each of your points are based on half-truths, innuendos, and lies(about the captain being set up).

So why don?t you take Thanksgiving off, then post something you can prove and maybe regain some credibility?your post just stinks of bullish*t.

WL[/QUOT

I followed the link provided and it worked and what Vinny posted is a direct quote from the linked site. Looks like WL is the one lacking any credibility as what Vinny posted is indeed on the site

Exagony
I read your post and tried the link again and, sure enough, it worked(the first time it said "site couldn't be found" or something to that affect). My bad. I stand by comment on the timing.
WL

WL what on earth will you do with all your spare time when the Vote for representation goes to the Union? You know, to speak about Onesky Management like you have known them for years is misleading and unfair to the very pilots you told that you would always have there backs! You know about managements dishonesty yet you allow yourself to be used as a tool. I for one have been here since the corporate wing days so I guess you could say I have an extensive history with this management, with that being said if you should need any historical information I have plenty archived, your Bombarier Flexjet no longer exists.

Let's not forget the most important truth. Handschuch lied when he told us The same schedulers and dispatchers who have always been here are staying here. They are not being replaced and moved to Cleveland. Remember that LIE???

Latest resources

Back