• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Family airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I checked the Chief Pilot's qualifications....he seems like the real deal complete with a current class one, ATP, and several type ratings including for the 747.

He is real, currently flying 747s in Asia.

Not sure Family Airlines is real or will ever be however.
Same scam in the early 90s: The "CEO" took hundreds of thousands of $$ from desperate pilots trying to buy a job.
Before anybody turned a wheel, the whole thing fell apart and nobody got refunded a dime.

Oh-gawd! They have a YOUTUBE VIDEO!
quote]

Dammit! Comments have been disabled from that post. They are no fun.

Any guesses on their hourly rates? Lower than skybus? When the world economy picks back up and oil goes back up to 90 a barrel, I'll give em 8 months tops.

I saw all this stuff when I was unemployed back in 2006. When I started at Allegiant in LV I was interested in driving by the Corp headquarters to see if is a building or a used car lot. Anyone actually check it out???

Family Airlines Incorporated
6135 S Rainbow Blvd., Suite 100
Las Vegas, NV 89118

Someone still in Vegas has to stop by there!!!

Correction.....

I'm not sure but I think Family Airlines was the name of the outfit Frank Lorenzo tried to start in the early 90's. ALPA took him to court and he was banned from starting or running any airline in the U.S. Anyone recall that?

Lorenzo tried to start up "Friendship Airlines" out of BWI with money from the State of Maryland. BWI was once know as "Friendship Field".

That's the worst application I have ever seen. Don't get scamed. Keep your $50.

What a joke of an airline. The name sucks. TOOOOO FUNNY

I saw all this stuff when I was unemployed back in 2006. When I started at Allegiant in LV I was interested in driving by the Corp headquarters to see if is a building or a used car lot. Anyone actually check it out???

Las Vegas, NV 89118

I did a street view on Google Map. There is a business building at 6135 with the following 11 businesses and individuals listed:
Farmers Agent: Tapia Yajaira
Farmers Insurance
Farmers Insurance Group
Galloway Carolyn
Kerner Agency
Long Jim
Macey Melissa M
Nevada Only, LLC
Radde Agency
Sacca Insurance
Thomas Patrick L

Las Vegas, NV 89118

Anything located on "Rainbow Blvd." sounds a little sketchy to me.......!

Las Vegas, NV 89118

Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-12-12, 7:51AM PST

Protect your assets with a Nevada Corporation (all types) or LLC (Limited Liability Company).

I do them for $299 including the initial filing fee and one year Nevada Resident Agent Service.

I also do the latest Series LLC. and have hundreds of aged and shelf corporations available at wholesale prices.

I have nearly 40 years experience, my prices are the lowest and my personal service is the best.

Please call my office for any questions at:

702 252-0014 or my cell 702-415-0905
you can also reach me on my toll free number: (800) 958-7033

Nevada Only, LLC.,
6135 S Rainbow Blvd.,
Suite 100, Las Vegas, NV 89118
www.nevadaonly.com
e-mail: [email protected]

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 955068935

http://humboldt.craigslist.org/lgs/955068935.html

Found this on Craig's List. (Actually GOOGLE found it on Craig's List)

AMAZING!!!

Last edited:
How in gods name are they going to get a -400 into SAN? If trying to scam people atleast get the initial BS correct/

It will fit - saw and AN-124 in there not too long ago.

BA used to operate regular service in there before they started getting the 777. And NWA - or Northwelda or Del Norte or whoever they are now - has been known to fly the -400 in there occasionally on charters.

Still this "Family" thing does not quite pass the smell test just yet.......

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back